To: "lace-chat-digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 4:20 PM
Subject: [lace-chat] Judith McNaught, author

I had a question from a friend today about a book by Judith McNaught called "Waters Edge". I am not familiar with the author so I checked out Borders, AbeBooks and Hamilton Books but could not find this book in stock. Is there anywhere else I can search for this book which was published in 2000? She is unable to buy it in Ireland and thought I might have a better chance in the U.S. Can anyone help me or maybe you have a copy you can part with. We could try to negotiate an exchange or I could put you in touch with my friend or something else.

BTW, she is the one who quoted "swished the taffeta" which she says describes the local tradesmen she has been dealing with. They can't take criticism and flounce off. She is in a rural area of Ireland and says Dublin laborers might be another story.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/