Dear Kiwi Secret Pal,
I was very happy when I drove past my letterbox today and saw you parcel . I
had already been out to check the mail earlier and found nothing. I love the
magnetic notepad. I had run out of fridge notes but hadn't got around to
chasing after a new one, they are hard to find sometimes. The pretty little
compact mirror will go straight into my handbag. They are so handy to have
around, but I haven't got one this nice. You must have had fun at the AGM
stalls. I love the little bookmark and the pincushion is so nifty. I will feel
like I was there with you when I use the 2005 bobbins. Thanks for the bath
soak. I will think of you gratefully when I use it. In fact I think it will go
very nicely with a glass of wine and a book.

Looking forward to meeting you computer face to computer face.
Yvonne.