After his exam the doctor said to the elderly man, "You appear to be in good
health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?"

"In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex with my wife, I get hot
and sweaty, and then after I have sex with her the second time, I feel cold
and chilly."

Later, after examining the elderly wife, the doctor said, "Everything appears
to  be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss
with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

The doctor then said to her: "Your husband has an unusual concern. He claims
that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex with you the first time,
and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?"

"Oh that crazy old fool," she replied. "That's because the first time is in
August and the second time is in January."