Hi All!
I've been cleaning everything in the house this last month, and now I am
cleaning the computer!  Have we decided what to call the folks with 10+
years on the lace list?  Could I put my bit in for Ladies of Lace (LOL's) or
Gentlemen of Lace(GOL's)?
As said, I have been working on doing the annual 5 year "shovel or get
buried" cleaning of our house.  In doing so, I have found:
12 tote bags (2 from IOLI conventions)
11 cover cloths (3 from IOLI conventions, 4 from friends)
10 divider pins (several the hard way! OUCH!)
9  books on lace, knitting, crochet, macramé that I had forgotten that I had
8  tackle boxes, divided containers that I use to keep stuff separated
7  Baseball caps that I don't wear to demos anymore
6  1 gallon canning jars that I need to make into butter churns for school
Colonial Days
5  Spools of 32 gage wire that I can use for Bobbin Lace with Wire
4  Demo pillows
3  pair of SHARP sissors
2  t-shirts with Lace printing
And