A friend of mine has sent me an SOS for some computer help.  Why she thinks
I'll know the answer I don't know, but I'm sure one of you will.

She is trying to print a page from a web site with no printer-friendly page
option.  She has found it is cutting off the last word and a bit from the RH
end of the lines.  She's tried moving out the margins, copying it first into a
document then printing, highlighting then printing the selection - in fact
everything we can think of with our collective brains.

So, how is it done, or is this a ploy to stop you printing off information.

Many thanks, Jacquie