Hi Secret Pal.

Thanks for the wonderful parcel I just received. The mini lifesavers are
delicious. The thread and needle case are great and the bobbins are just about
to be wound for my next project (if I can convince my cat that he really
doesn't want to sleep on top of my lace!).
The non stick mat is just what I needed to put underneath the pedal of my
sewing machine.  Now I don't have to chase it all over the floor when I am
sewing.
The cross stitch is a handy size to do when I am baby sitting and the necklace
is very pretty.
I promise that I won't open my Christmas present until the 25th, in fact I am
handing it over to my sister to look after (we are having Christmas at her
place this year) so that I am not tempted to peek!

Thanks again and I look forward to finding out who you are next month.

Janette in Australia

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.