Hi All,  Thanks Laceandbits for this joke, I have't seen it in quite a
while.  The other time I got it it was from an aquaintance who was guilty of
constantly sending forwards and long lists of jokes and just a lot of junk.
He never wrote an actual e-mail.  I could not figure out how he could not
see himself in this particular forward!!

Happy Holidays to all!!  Jane in Vermont, USA where there is a LOT of action
at the suet feeder!