well, y'all;

i was taught i didn't need big words to say little things.  only
lawyers were needed for that.  my education isn't that small and i'm
not the least bit stupid.  you won't see me at high society get
together's, but who would waste thier time with that kind of a life
style and why do people need to talk that way to make a simple and
direct point.  you people need to learn to live outside of your
thesaurus.

--- Allan and Yvonne Farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since this was sent to me off list to continue the thread after it
> was
> closed I choose to unsubscribe to lace-chat.

from suzy in tennessee,u.s.a.