Hi All,  I saw notice of Robin's raffle and said "oh goody" so I guess I'd
better do one too <G>.  I have two panes (I think that's the term) of the US
lace stamps to send to new homes.  There are four stamps to a pane printed
with four different pieces of lace.  According to a short article in the New
England Lace Group bulletin of November 2003 there is an article in a 1993
IOLI Bulletin with pricking patterns.  I'll contact the editor and see if I
can send copies of those pages too.  Thanks Jeri Ames for the NELG article!!
It just appeared on top of a pile and it helps to have the right
information!!

To enter send me an direct e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Stamp Raffle in
the subject line.  I'll pick two names on Valentine's Day probably around
5:00pm EST (5W <G>).  I'll mail them anywhere in te world.

Jane in Vermont, USA where I heard the groundhog saw his shadow so that
means 6 more weeks of winter.  Of course, living in Vermont we've got at
least 8 more weeks of winter no matter what <G>.