http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article344232.ece

Lace and fantasy/sci-fi readers isn't a combination I would necessarily have put together but I don't know why. Somehow, through sheer fluke, I've managed to get a copy of the Soul Music animation on DVDand my brother's got the Wyrd Sisters DVD. I've received every book since Jingo as either a birthday or a Christmas present.

Helen

At 14:02 09/02/2006, Jenny Barron wrote:

Lynn Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    "Sharon Whiteley" wrote:

>My all-time favourite author is Terry Pratchett.
  Hooray, another Terry Pratchett fan!

Hi Lynn, was reading in my local paper today that there is to be a TV film of Hogfather with David Jason playing Albert. (grumpy former wizard) Sky One is doing it but there was no projected date for showing it. Something to look out for
  jenny barron
  cold and snowy NE Scotland. UK

Helen, Somerset, UK

"Forget the formulae, let's make lace"