Hi All,  Sorry for my tardiness!  I just realized I was going to pick the
winners at 5:00pm and it's now almost 9:00pm.  So, with no further ado, the
winner's of the US lace stamps are - ta da!!

Jeanette Fischer  and Shell Wolski!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanette I need your address and thanks for including yours Shell!  My
ornament exchange partner was in Tasmania so I know my Post Office knows
where it is <G>.

On to copyright.  I wrote Debra Jenny, editor of the IOLI Bulletin, and she
said I have to contact the four lace makers for permission to photocopy
their patterns and then I have to ask Debra for permission to copy the IOLI
layout of the article!  I am persevering but will mail that part separate
from the stamps <G>.  I am assuming the lace makers will grant permission,
I've heard back from one and she's thrilled to know there is still interest
in the stamps! BTW I did find my Summer 1993 Bulletin with the article and
the patterns do not all appear to be exactly what's on the stamps but very
pretty nevertheless.

Jane in Vermont, USA where the temperature got to 40F (5C) today!