Hi All,  I've been meaning to send this tidbit since the Olympics so here it
is.  I heard some commentator saying "this is the ..... Olympic prize for
Poland .....".  Since knowing Tamara makes me interested in all things
Polish I Googled to see what the commentator might have been talking about.
It turned out that it was the first Olympic medal for Poland in the
Biathalon.  However, Poland has won many other medals in the Olympics
including the 1948 Gold Medal for Music: Composition for Orchestra!!
Zbigniew Turski by name.

I was amazed to find out that the Olypmics had inclded sculpture,
architecture, designs for town planning, graphic art, painting, literature:
epic works, lyrics, etc.  I think those events ended in 1948.  The website I
went to is:
http://www.databaseolympics.com/games

So there is a little trivia for you all!  Jane in Vermont, USA where it's
been in the 50sF (10C) for a couple days!! And we had sun yesterday!