Dear Friends especially Avital,

I couldn't wait to tell you all that today I finally remembered to phone our
Car Registration place to ask about getting the number plate LACEXY.

As it turns out I won't be getting it for 2 reasons. Firstly it's way too
expensive at AUS$395, but 2ndly and even more unbelievable is that when I
spelled it out the bloke on the phone BANNED IT AS TOO OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!

I asked the young man who to write to in order to complain and he replied:
"Oh you can't complain".
"Oh yes I can", I responded. He very reluctantly told me who to write to.

And they dare to promote tourist ads for Australia saying "Where the bloody
hell are you?"!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I might get the press on to this one
Love
David in Ballarat