Hello to my Secret Pal,

Well - firstly, I think you were very brave to sign up for the exchanges when
you are moving house!    Isn't that supposed to more stressful than almost
anything else in life - but it sounds as if you are coping well!

The package was delightful to receive!     The small of the lavender even
before I opened the package fully was great - I love the scented sachets, and
the toiletries, and they are in use already.   One of the sachets is in my
car, and the other strung over the lamp above the computer - it will stop us
getting stressed, I am sure.

The colour of the thread is lovely too.  I am getting (very gradually!) more
adventurous with colures, and those muted colours I love.   I will now have to
find a 'special' pattern to use it.   The little pink bag is super too - in
fact, the lavender sachet is in that, in my car, so every time I turn a
corner, I am reminded of you and your generosity!

Now the ear-rings.  What can I say?  I am delighted with them, and am looking
forward to wearing them - roll on Easter Day!!!    You'd be surprised - I love
the shell, and one of my class members toured Australia and New Zealand in a
camper van for three months last year, and brought back some earrings - but
she asked me to spangle a pair of bobbins with them as her ears aren't
pierced, and she very rarely wears ear-rings.   I was pleased to do it for
her, but was very envious, as the Paua shell is so lovely - but now I have my
own, so I am pleased indeed.

I also owe you an apology for last month!    I didn't mention the package of
'Mud' toiletries, did I.    It wasn't because I wasn't pleased, it was because
they were already in my bathroom, being used, so thank you so much for them -
I sometimes have trouble as my skin is awkwardly sensitive, but they aren't
causing any problems, and are definitely doing good!

So - thank you once again for everything, I will hope that the move goes well
and in a trouble-free manner, and also hope that your SP is as good to you!

Love and God Bless,

Carol - your Secret Pal.