you will find many peach chutney recipes on google by typing in peach chutney recipes
hope this helps
yours in lace

At 06:19 PM 6/30/2006, harlequin lace wrote:
Hi I usually lurk, but a friend asked me if I had a recipe for peach chutney.
I could not find one so I thought that I would ask my spider friends if they
could help.
Does anyone have such a recipe?
I have always had help from the list when I have asked before, so I am once
again hopeful.
Thank you in advance
Sue in bright sunny Southampton U.K.

Dearl
Christiansburg, Virginia, USA
My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cablenet-va.com/~dearlk/
http://photos.yahoo.com/ladearl