I'm not unsubscribing as I'd like to read the digests when I return after my little 3-day get away.

This afternoon I'll be heading to the west coast of Estonia, to the summer capital of Pärnu. I'll be attending a 2-day workshop with the German lace teacher Marianne Stang & to visit an exhibition of lace on Wednesday at Haapsalu, a little further north. On Monday there is also an exhibition of the work of members of the Estonian Bobbin Lace Society & I am displaying some of my recent work in this time, including my "Stonewall" & "Penguin" which I entered in the Denver competition. I am pleased that a young lacemaker I met in February will also be there & will be happy to translate for me when I need help understanding what is going on. But I have packed a dictionary with me also.

Now I must go & finish packing what I need before I help my youngest son pack his bag as he is attending a 5-day "English" camp on Monday.

Enjoy your summer (or winter if you live south of the Equator).
I'll tell you all about my adventure later in the week after I return home.
Pene

Penelope Piip
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
City of Tartu, Estonia