A couple of year ago at the lace conference in Victoria there was a lace table
for the raffle.  At the time, I made note of the email addy of the maker:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Now that I'm ready to purchase one, I emailed this addy
and it bounced back.  Anyone have any information?  This table was called (I
think) "the Wolf Lace Stand" and it was really cool - even had a pattern
"easel" thingy!

Please don't tell me I'm back to square one!  I've been carefully saving my
change.

Thanks in advance,
Linda, the string-a-holic in Oregon