I thought it was interesting to open the pages of our small, local newspaper and see an article about an artist who paints lace! The newspaper publishes online, and I'm not sure how long the stories are held there - but for anyone curious you can see it at the following link

http://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/

If it doesn't open on the story, just select *Art* from the list at the top of the page, and the story title is *Peek 'In the Other Room'*

It must take quite a steady hand to paint lace!

Nova (on Vancouver Island, B.C.... the artist living on Hornby Island, snuggled close by in the Georgia Strait between Vancouver Island the the ROC (rest of Canada) :o)