Dear S.P.,

Apologies for being a little late, our package arrived last week - guess the Christmas Mail is slowing things down. Thank you for my lovely gifts, saving the scarf for holidays - especially on the plane when you get all those draughts during night time flying. Pam & I should have used the 'tiried leg gel' last Saturday after spending the day at the National Lace Fair! my bobbins are waiting to be spangled - Pam is going to do that little job for me and then they will be on the pillow I shall take with me to New Zealand on 2nd January! and the soap will be on its way back ! - in my toilet bag!!!

Many thanks once again and I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Pat
Nottingham UK