My family and I were off line for many months.  Once were back on line
friends persuaded us to go onto Skype.  This has been great for us as we
have our daughter and family living in Australia.

So my DH decided to persuade his cousin who lives in Panama City, Florida to
go on Skype.

Now there is a problem, she can not use the phone unless she pays $1.25 per
minute.  She only has one phone line. DH has just sent me a message of info
that has been going backwards and forwards between his cousin and himself.
She is too worried I think to sort this out.

DH has emailed Skype about the problem, they delete the message sent, send
back a blank email.  They just won't answer my DH emails.  Just wondered is
there anyone who knows about Skype.  As DH cousin needs the phone for her
business.

Jean