Hi Folks,

Have there been any chat digests this week?  I haven't seen any come in
the last few days.  I have received regular lace digests OK.

We never lost power or internet service during the blizzard, so that's
not the problem.

As an aside, the sun came out late yesterday for a little bit, and today
we had mail delivered.  Just a little bit, since the big trucks still
haven't made it out from the main facility downtown, to the 'burbs yet.
Wednesday was quite something with howling winds and near whiteout
conditions.  Yesterday we got out to shovel in the snow but the wind had
dropped, so that was good.  Today the snow is blinding and there are
great mounds in our cul de sac that the kids are sledding off.  The
street behind us is clear (it's a route for the firetruck) and it's
mainly the neighbourhood streets that aren't very passable.  I feel
badly for the travelers stuck at DIA and trying to get out.

I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Holidays and a peaceful and Lacey
2007.

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie in Denver digging out from a good 2 feet of snow, and now
in lovely sunshine.