It is a long time since I posted anything to the list.  I am wondering if
anyone can help me with

Tracing family in New Zealand.

My husbands grandfather was a doctor, he left his wife and seven children at
the end of 1901,

He was residing in England at the beginning of 1901 as I have found him with
his family

Living in London. The story that all his siblings have told us is that he left
for New Zealand

or Australia with His nurse.

Now surfing the web, I have come accross a site that tells me in one grave yard
there is

A person buried there in the 1940's with the same name as my husbands
grandfather.

Unfortunately it does not say his ageAre there any web sites for tracing our
ancestors in NZ?

I would be most grateful for any  help you can give me.

Many thanks for reading this,

Jean in Berkshire