Dear Gentle Spiders and Sobbing Sisters of Southern Secession,

If one wants any answer to any question, all one has to do is ask a lacemaker. Thanks for all the very good answers you lacemakers provided me re converters for my friend from England who will be visiting the West Coast and Lake Tahoe next week. I sent her your various replies - without your identification, of course. Her reply to me is, "What a smashing lot of friends you have! Tell them all 'Thank you' for me." Ann Gibson-Boden.

I'm sending this to all three groups 'cause I'm also unsubscribing while we're away for a Civil War Tour to Tennessee and Mississippi. Will be back next week. Everyone behave while I'm gone.

Happy Lacemaking in Bonds of the Old South,

Betty Ann Rice of Roanoke, Virginia USA
Roanoke Chapter 1907 UDC.