That's not the script for my house (where we rarely grill, and I'm more likely to than he is) nor yet for my daughter's - whose DH does the shopping, starts the grill, grills the food (always some gourmet concoction - rack of lamb, portabella mushrooms, etc.) ... but does leave the dishes to others! But every part of the meal has been a gourmet offering.