Didn't have any problems last week Jean.

Helen.

Has anyone had trouble getting into their Paypal accou t recently. They're
reorganizing Europen payments, but apparently not until 2nd July. Last night
Paypal wouldn't accept my password so I had to go through the security
checks to set a new one. I've emailed to see if they can explain why and to
check that my account hasn't been "got at".

Jean in  Poole, Dorset, UK