On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:08:21 +0300, Avital wrote:

>Jean, hi,
>
>Thanks very much. Do you know whether they're reliable for ordering over the
>Internet (for UK delivery, obviously)? If so, I think I could see myself
>spending quite a lot of money there. ;-)
>
>I checked the site and noticed that they have a beginner's bobbin lace kit
>that doesn't look too bad. It might be worth making a note as an alternative
>to the Horror Kit.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Avital

Fred Aldous is my local craft shop.  I bought 50 beginner bobbins there to
start my lace making career.  Didn't know they had a lacemaking kit though.
As they are local to me I purchase on the premises, but I know that they are
mainly a mail order outfit, so I'd expect them to be reliable. They are (or
were) the supplier of odd things like lampshade frames that just can't be
found anywhere else.  They have a wide range, with the main emphasis on
artists supplies.  If you want to work something out for me to go buy things
for you, drop me a line off list.
--
Money can't buy everything. That's what credit cards are for.
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]