Thanks Clay and Laurie,
Is this something new? I looked back at my "Spring" issue and didn't see anything. I'm still waiting on my "Summer" to arrive. No doubt it will soon as it's been a couple of weeks since everyone else received theirs. As thankful as I am for our APO getting our mail to us here in Belgium, magazines are not a priority. Regardless, I'm glad to hear that I can pay via PayPal and as I remember renewing either just before or after I arrived here last year, I'm sure it's time again. And I think I've answered everyone privately who responded to my questions regarding Flanders snowflakes with twists before pins or after as well as my pin/pillow question but in case I've missed someone, I appreciate the replies. It seems it probably doesn't matter whether the twists are made before or after placing the pin as long as it's consistent throughout the piece. And as I've moved on to the large snowflake sample where the pins are not always closed, it makes more sense to add the twists before placing the pins. -at least in my mind. Still don't know why my pins tarnished so quickly in my straw pillow, but a browse through the archives brought up the recipe for cleaning brass pins and it worked wonders. Thanks all. Dona in Maisieres Belgium