Hi Devon and all,  I looked on line at www.revereware.com and they sell the
individual pans (including metal lids).  Not cheap!  When I got married in
1984 we got the 1 qt, 2 qt and 3 qt pans with metal lids and they're still
going strong.  I did ask for a double boiler inner pan that fits in the 3
qt. pan for Christmas one year and that's been handy.  I use the 2 qt.
constantly, the 3 qt often and the 1 qt. not too often.  Of course I do have
a hungry DH to cook for <VBG>.

My father worked for DuPont for many years so I use my Teflon pan a lot.  I
also use it at medium-high heat and after reading Bev's note I guess I
should look into that!  I've had not buckling of the lining.

Jane in Vermont, USA where I am loving the cooler, dryer weather!