On Oct 10, 2007, at 22:19, Bev Walker wrote:

f.y.i.
Craig's List is Everyone's Buy Sell and Trade.
My DS2 got a dandy Ikea sofa and rocking chair set that was about to be
turfed, from someone on the local craigslist.

My son and his girlfriend got about half of their furniture the same way, a couple of years ago when they decided to move in together. And very nice it is, too (I saw it, spring of '06). Alas, only the furniture has remained in place...

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/