Such a shame that all these messages about the book format are coming into the
lace in box. I feel it would have been much better if Carole had requested we
contact her 'off list'. As she says in her message she will provide a summary.
It's not impossible that there is some interesting 'lace' content in some of
the reply messages but the subject line discourages one from want to bother
opening the message 'just in case'.
Maybe I'm just being a 'grumpy old woman', but is this really lace!

Andrea Lamble

Cambridge, UK, but off to Portugal tomorrow for a week to visit my father who
moved there a few years ago.
> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:09:01 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
lace-chat@arachne.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [lace] Preference of book
format> > I'm doing an informal survey and would value your opinions. Would
you purchase a pattern book on CD if the CD insert showed thumbnail photos of
the finished lace? If you had the choice of a printed pattern book--let's
assume that it is not a hardbound volume--or a CD, which would you purchase?
If you opted for the CD, how would you use it--to print out the entire
publication, or only those patterns that were of specific interest to you.
What would you consider a fair price for a pattern book on CD?> > Thanks for
your responses!! I'll keep track of the responses and offer a summary in a
couple weeks after folks have had time to respond.> > Carole> Dublin, OH USA>
> -> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:>
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to>