Before people disperse for the holidays and/or get comatose from overating, I'd like to wish everyone Happy Holidays and and an even happier New Year -- peace and prosperity to everyone and plenty of lacemaking time for those who want it.

For the visual component of this message, please go to:
http://www.t-n-lace.net/

It's nowhere near as pretty as Carolina's card, but I'm so 'puter-illiterate that, even for this, I needed my son's help.

PS Her name's Celeste and, if you're a member of IOLI, you've seen her already -- in October's Bulletin -- so you may want to skip looking and go back to your regular holiday schedule :)
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/