Good Afternoon Spiders.

Thought I'd post and let you all know the goodies I got yesterday at Harrogate.... 1. A Biggins Bobbin Winder!! (Agnes got one for Christmas from Mike and I fell in love with it!!) 2. A Biggins multi tool, they've got a hole through the middle so they pin to the lace pillow!!(so I don't have to keep asking other people if I can 'borrow' a pin pusher, lifter etc, as I always forget to pick mine up) 3. Thread..... different types, colours, thicknesses etc. (That book of Brenda's is invaluable!!) 4. Books - mainly on Bedfordshire lace, but also a couple of (german or dutch?) tape lace pattern books, one of owls and one of cats (I could make a poster for the wall on the 'Owl and the Pussy Cat' (if I could work out how to do a boat!!)) 5. Beads (thanks Agnes for finding them) for the 'rainbow' bobbins.... now I need to spangle them. 6. A book on braid making, give me something else to do when I'm not making 'lace'.... I could make a drawstring or tie for a bag!! 7. Bobbins (A lace fair one, one which says 'I felt the 5.2 Market Rasen Earthquake', one with an owl on it and pyrographed 'Sue', A July one as my birthday's then) some need spangling....
8. A Lacemakers Circle cover cloth.
9. Patterns & prickings for a pair of earrings & a bracelet in metallic thread. 10. (Free....) Lot's of ideas & inspiration. Now to get the bobbin winder winding!!

Sue, in East Yorkshire where her daughters kittens are getting more used to people!!