Oh how true... My wish list includes the pyramids Jean, and Uluru (Ayres Rock), Kenya, Angel Falls, Maine, New York, Canada, Cuba, Jamaica, ...........

When my daughter was 18 she wanted to go and work in France for 6 months. I paid for her travel!!

Who said one has to keep kids on the apron strings all the time....

Sue