Hello Avital,

your mola is very pretty. It looks very well made. It is funny, when I first
read your message in
Lace-chat I thought by myself, I wonder what mola is in lace - I had only known
of it in
patchwork and quilting. Then I remembered that you do patchwork, too. *smile*
Anyway, I think your mola is well worth the price.

Have  a nice day,
Martina in Germany