I second all that. Mine has just arrived, and indeed is a collection of lovely Idrija patterns. I have already worked some Idrija lace and enjoyed it so am thrilled to have more patterns, especially 2 wonderful cockerel designs. What fun!

Thank you so much for doing this
Sue
To: <lace-chat@arachne.com>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 11:35 AM
Subject: [lace-chat] Raffle prize

My 'pattern' arrived today. Many, many thanks, Dora. I was stunned to see more than one pattern - which is what I though the prize was. There are, in fact, many designs included and an account of Dora's trek to find Idrija lace
and patterns.  I think you are very brave, Dora,  as your travels sounded
quite hazardous to me :-)

Of the patterns I particularly like the large bluebird and, as I have the
book explaining techniques, I should be able to work out how to do it. Don't
hold your breath, though, while you are waiting to be told it has been
completed .

Again, thank you very much - I'm thrilled by them.

Patricia in Wales