Me too Ruth, I jumped off my chair so quickly my husband wondered what on earth had happened to me. He had to turn the programme off. I really am a wimp I know and quite shaming to think the little critter is the emblem for lacemakers.

Ann
Yorkshire UK

I nearly had a heart attack when i clicked the link. I thought this was a cute little programmed spider. I'm so seriously arachnophobic that I can't even watch them on TV.
--
Ruth R. in Ohio