I am sorry to post this to the list, but when we were having the discussions
about No Knead Bread a lady contacted me and we had quite a 'chat' about
breadmaking.  I promised to look out a recipe for her, which I have found, and
now have lost her email address.  If she could contact me off-list I would be
delighted to send it to her.

By the way, I tried to access the archives to look up the postings about it,
but could not seem to find them.  I obviously have not got the link right so
if anyone could tell me where to find it I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Dee Palin
Warwickshire