I got this, Sue... I have been having problems with Comcast for a long time... I notice it when I'm sending, but it sounds like getting mail is an issue too. I'm not technically savy enough to say what the problem is. But I've read that Comcast wants to sell part of the business they acquired when they bought Adelphia, because we're not "profitable". So they just ignore us when there are problems.
I'll add you to the raffle.

Clay

Sue Duckles wrote:
Morning Spiders

Clay, I've sent you a few emails now, but they are coming back as undeliverable!

Like the raffle entry for instance!

Do you have a problem with your inbox or is your ISP box full?

Sue in EY