Hi,

I use an old Bible stand that used to be my husbands Grandmothers,  just cut
down the  bottom some and it works perfectly.  It also has the tilt that I
like when I work on my lace.

Just my two cents.  Hugs, Lynn> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [lace] pillow stand> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008
18:24:06 -0500> > Spiders,> > I am not as short as some (5'2). I use a plant
stand for a pillow stand.> When sitting in a chair (even my lazy boy) this
stand puts my pillow at just> the right height for me to work comfortably. And
the price was right too.> > Merie Lettieri> Lincoln Park, MI> > -> To
unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:>
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to>