Hello fellow Arachneans

Earlier I sent the message below out...

I didn't mean OIDFA..... I did mean IOLI. So, thanks to the IOLI members who donated the items!! (Sorry Clay, slip of the fingers....... or the brain cell - it was a blonde moment darlings!!)

Mind you, I'm sure there are some members of IOLI who are also members of OIDFA, so they need thanking anyway!!

Sue in East Yorkshire

Thanks to you and to the OIDFA members who donated these items. (Cranberry Lacers, Lighthouse Lacers of Kenosha and Heartland Lace Guild) Your items are gratefully received and will be shown to any lacemaker within 5 yards of my pillow!!