Ours was perfectly legal too. However the French authorities obviously decided it would do in his cabinet.... 'You are not allowed more than 100ml liquid in cabin luggage!'. I proved that we'd bought it in the duty free in Havana, but we were NOT allowed it and it was confiscated! I'm still rather annoyed about it!

Sue in EY