On May 15, 2009, at 15:26, Sue Duckles wrote:

Well done!

Sue
On 15 May 2009, at 20:20, Lesley Blackshaw wrote:

Subscribe.

Um. I'm not so sure. Anyone who's suscribed to Arachne (lace, the tech version) can *post* to both it and lace-chat. But you have to subscribe to lace-chat to be able to read it. And sending your "subscribe" request to chat doesn't do it. OTOH, I'm pretty sure that once the weekend is over Avital will sort Leslie out, and get her subscribed here too; she usually catches those mis-sent "subscribe" requests pretty smartly.
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/