I tend to be better about Lace UFOs than other kinds... I have several quilt-tops that are completed, but need to be quilted, for example. I have a four or five knitting projects in the "current" knitting basket (with numerous others put away years ago!). I don't keep lace UFOs because they tie up pillows and bobbins... if I'm not happy enough with something to work it to the end, I cut it off and move on.

I have two projects on pillows at the moment... one is Binche and takes all the concentration I can muster, and the other is a 's Gravensmoer scarf, which is something I can do in my sleep now, after doing nearly 52 inches of it. When I've worked the Binche until my brain hurts, then the 's G is a relaxing alternative!

And like Malvary, I'd rather make lace than count bobbins! Lots and lots is a good description! Binche, Midlands, Bayeux, Brugges, Honiton, antique.... in that order....

Clay

Malvary J Cole wrote:
Agnes asked how many bobbins do you have.....

Lots and lots and lots and lots, but I'd rather make lace than stop to count. A different question would be how many UFO's do you have with bobbins still on them - lots and lots and lots of them too.

Malvary in Ottawa (the Nation's capital) Canada, where it is just tipping down with rain at the moment.

arachnemodera...@yahoo.com.