If you go to the Milanese Gallery on my website and go down to the bottom of
the page, you can see two Celtic Circle designs that I designed this year.  The
colorful one that was printed in the October issue of Lace magazine in England
is not a true Celtic circle as I was unable to make the rings weave in and out.
 On my second attempt I was successful because this was a different design.
That one was my entry in the competition this summer at the IOLI convention in
LA.  Didn't place, but there were lots of good entries this year.

http://www.jblace.com/jblace/milanese-gallery.html

Janice

 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org