The Vermeer "Lacemaker" chart was once in my own hot little hands, but I donated it to "Lace at Sweet Briar" where someone was able to win it! I took one look at those pages and pages and pages of charts and knew I'd never get it done!! I held on to "The Girl with the Pearl Earring" (also Vermeer), but doubt I'll ever get to that either. If anyone is going to be at LASB this year and wants this up for grabs, just say so!!!

I was once into those all-encompassing pieces that took a year or more to complete (when working full-time). I loved them dearly!! But bobbin-lace became my new obsession, and there you have it. But to be honest with you, the things I did *paled* in comparison to these Scarlet Quince charts. Unbelievable!!

Clay