sooo funny ... and apt!    though  our french millionnaires   have  been
_walking_ about  rather aimlessly ........

as to vuvuzelas , they are banned from rugby fields in South Africa :
rugby has a predominently white audience .  Soccer is the favorite sport
among black people who couldn' t do without their vuvuzelas.  I guess
blowing a 130 decibel producing contraption makes your ears  less
susceptible to the general atmosphere ..... ;-)

dominique from Paris ,france .