I love all of the features of my iPod Touch, and wouldn't mind having the phone as well, but I absolutely can't justify the expense of the phone or the monthly fees when I don't use the phone that much. However, I'm looking in to getting a used iPhone which has been "unlocked", and then I could use it with my "pay as you go" card.

Clay