How could I forget duck?  I think ducklings are fairly
common in the whole-frozen-bird bins.  I've only bought one
of those twice in the last thirty years, as a "turkey for
two" meal.

But a few times a year I drive to Maple Leaf Farms to
stock up on irregular frozen poultry.  This year it was
three boxes of stuffed chicken breasts:  kiev, cordon blue,
and pepperoni pizza.  (Yes, pizza sauce does make an edible
chicken-instead-of-flour-tortilla burrito.)

And one box that was listed on the chalkboard as "duck
fritters" and labeled on the box as "duck tenderloins".
Since ducks don't have tenderloins, one knows that they mean
duck breast prepared after the manner of breaded pork
tenderloin.  But upon opening the box, I found strips of
breaded duck meat.  I think it is the bits that sometimes
fall off when you pound meat flat.  I tossed some vegetables
in olive oil, spread them out on my toaster-oven size
jelly-roll pan, covered the vegetables with duck strips, and
baked one hour at 300F.  Yum!  There wasn't a crumb left.

I also marinated duck breasts left from my previous trip. These are so strong in flavor that one breast is ample for two people, and you have to thaw them in sets of four, so I don't know when I'll get around to cooking the last two packages. (I like the left-overs sliced thin for lunch, but DH doesn't.)

--
Joy Beeson
http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/