Hi All,  I haven't gotten to read all the mail about dishwashers but I
asked DH's opinion last night.  He's a Master Plumber (licensed, not me
exaggerating <G>).  He said he has heard Bosch is the best these days.  I
see a few other people have mentioned Bosch.  They make many of his best
tools.  And he said there are only a few companies that make dishwashsers
and they're sold under different names.

He would "expect" to get 20 years out of one.

We just replaced our refridgerator and found it was in the house when we
bought the house.  Only lasted 36 years!  Needless to say the electric
bill has gone down dramatically.

Jane in Vermont, USA wherer there are a few yellow leaves on the trees and
lots of bare branches.
jvik...@sover.net