I am also frustrated that we can't access these shows!

I recently learned about Hulu.com, where all sorts of movies and TV shows can be watched whenever you want over your computer. If you pay a fee, you can also watch on your TV, iPod, iPad, etc...

They have all sorts of obscure stuff, but unfortunately, they don't have BBC2. (They do have some things from BBC...)

I wish they'd branch out!!

Clay